ThaMuseMeant High Sierra Music Festival Main Stage Bear Valley, Cali July 2, 1999 1. Cloudy Skies & Paper Wings 2. Come On 3. I Scare Myself 4. My Death Comes a Callin' 5. Take a Drink 6. If I was a Cat 7. Rocky Mountain Ricochet 8. Nothin' like Lovin 9. Movin' by Lovin 10. Take me Home> 11. Sippin' Wine 12. One of Them 13. Safe Topic: Live concert Source: ThaMuseMeant
1. Sweet 2. Never Settle for Less 3. Plantain Split 4. If I Was A Cat 5. Hard Times 6. Hurry Up and Wait 7. Motorcade 8. Two to Tango 9. Fat King of Gods 10. Rubber Ball 11. Nothin Much favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 3 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: SBD
1. Soundcheck (grow your own - uh huh - driftin' my way - brass knuckles) 2. Stories To Tell 3. Man Chasing Woman 4. Sing Mama 5. Ain't Nobody 6. The Hard Part 7. My Love Is With You 8. Rocky Mountain Ricochet 9. Fiesta 10. Grow Your Own 11. Sippin' Wine 12. I Won't Scare Myself Topic: Live concert Source: DSBD
01. Misunderstanding and Mister Wrong (?) 02. Kid Sparrow-> Invisible Banjo 03. Rubber Ball 04. Movin' by Lovin' 05. Flight of the Snowbird 06. I Wanna Be In a Movie 07. Protest Song > WarSong 08. Slowing Down favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topic: High Sierra Music Festival Source: ADK TLS(MP) DIN CARDS 20'DFCFOB 7'(H)>SegueDogstar>Ua5(busman2+)>Optical>NJB3
Disc 1 1. Soundcheck (Just One Night > Brass Knuckles > Inst) 2. Fool Proof Poof 3. Red Lights 4. Man Chasing Woman 5. Nothin' Like Lovin' 6. Rocky Mountain Ricochet 7. Fiesta 8. Broken Open 9. Walk Right Out In The Rain 10. Bewitched 11. The Way It Comes Disc 2 1. Never Let Your Lover Down> I Won't Scare Myself 2. Movin' By Lovin' 3. I Feel Fine 4. If I Was A Cat 5. The Good Song 6. One Of Them 7. One Foot Stuck 8. Ain't Nobody 9. Three Months > 10. Sweet Things Disc 3 1. Im In No... favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: ThaMuseMeant
ThaMuseMeant March 31, 2000 El Taoseno Ballroom Taos, NM Set II 1. Taxi> 2. Red Lights 3. If I was a Cat 4. Jeannie Jammie 5. Nothin like Lovin 6. Matty Groves 7. Mama's Cryin Agin 8. Movin by Lovin 9. Sleeping Car 10. Butcher Boy 11. One of Them> 12. One Foot Stuck in your Head 13. ENC: Safe favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 3 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: ThaMuseMeant
1. Waiting 2. Lettuce Romania> How Stupid I am 3. Motorcade 4. Rubber Ball 5. Grow Your Own> 6. Movin by Lovin 7. Nothin Much 8. Fat King of the Gods 9. Nothin Like Lovin Topic: Live concert Source: ThaMuseMeant
1. Kid Sparrow> 2. Invisible Banjo 3. Tommy Chong 4. How Stupid Am I? 5. Tutu Tango 6. Little Bird 7. Sisyphus> 8. I Wish You Were Beer 9. banter 10. If I Should Be in Jail 11. Protest Song 12. Rubber Ball> 13. Movin' By Lovin' 14. outro favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: Microtek Geffel w/Hyper Caps > Sound Devices MP2 Preamp > Sony PCM-M1 DAT
1. stage talk 2. I won't Say It 3. I Don't Want to be on the Wagon No More> 4. Red Lights 5. If I was aCat 6. My Love (is with you) 7. Matty Groves 8. Movin by Lovin Topic: Live concert Source: ThaMuseMeant
Disc 1: Set 1 1. Grow Your Own> 2. ?? 3. Waiting 4. Who's the Fool 5. Nothin' Much 6. Hate to be Lonely, Hard to be Free 7. Tommy Chong 8. Goodbye for Now 9. Dyin Man's Diamonds 10. Rainy Air 11. Protest Song 12. She Could Be Anyone 13. ?? Disc 2: Set 2 w/ Jeff Sussmann on Drums 1. ?? 2. Plastic Pony 3. I Won't Say It 4. Big Lights 5. ?? > 6. Movin' By Lovin' 7. If I Was a Cat 8. My Death Comes a Callin' 9. Cloudy Skies & Paper Wings 10. ?? 11. Nothin' Like Lovin' 12. Sweet Corrina Topic: Live concert Source: Schoeps mk4's > CMC6 > Lunatec V2 > DA-P1
ThaMuseMeant 4th annual Northwest String Summit Horning's Hideout North Plains, Oregon 2005-06-25 01. Stayin' Alive Soundcheck 02. Sweet 03. Never Settle For Less 04. I Wish You Were Beer 05. Protest Song 06. Instrumental 07. And I'm High 08. Dying Mans Diamond 09. How Stupid I Am 10. Instrumental 11. Rubberball 12. Warsong favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topics: Northwest String Summit, late night set, horning's hideout Source: Neumann TLM-103's>Tascam DA-P1>Sony MZR-55 Minidisc
ThaMuseMeant 12 Galaxies San Francisco 3/17/05, St Patrick's Day This is a soundboard recording, most likely by Drew Kelliher, TMM's soundman at the time. My copy was burned from mp3's... so take that as you will. If someone has a non-mp3 source of this show, please let me know... SDB>unknown>mp3>CDR>flac uploaded by Morgan (magpie) Corviday Disk 1 Irish Ditty Not so Long Ago Invisible Banjo War Song Amelia Sisyphus Tica Tica Christopher Walken Gas Fart Go Cart Tu Tu Tango Meet the... Source: SBD > unknown
Download free music. Concerts in the Live Music Archive are available for download and streaming in formats including flac, mp3, and ogg vorbis.
Band's Official Website
On June 29, 2005, TMM gave permission for shows to be hosted at the Archive:
Subject: Re: Confirm setup of ThaMuseMeant section in Live Music Archive?
Yes please do.
>shall I go ahead and activate this section for general band
>and/or fan uploads of live shows?
Mountain High Music
PO Box 2351
Boulder, CO 80306-2351
Audience taping only is allowed at all shows. Taping of a TMM performance will only be permitted in the designated taping area. Guest performances by band members with other artists will be overseen by that artist's policy. No electrical power will be given to the taper section. Please have fresh batteries available.
In a theater, if the floor is general admission and the balcony is reserved, you must hold a general admission floor ticket if you wish to bring recording gear into the show.
Since there are no designated tapers' tickets, entry to the taping section is first-come first-serve. Taping will be allowed on a space-available basis with any ticket. When the section is full, no additional recording equipment will be allowed into the show. If you wish to tape at a general admission show you have the best chance of getting a spot in the section if you are in line to enter the building when the doors open; this time is always printed on each ticket. If all of the space is taken before you enter the venue, you will not be permitted to bring recording equipment in with you.
The enjoyment of the audience in attendance at a show always takes priority over recording efforts. This means that at no time should tapers ever call for other concertgoers to be quiet or impede their enjoyment of the show.
Per our taping policy, and until we can afford the equipment to accomodate, there will continue to be no "front of board" taping. However, we will continue to place the taper section in the BEST spot available in accordance with the restrictions and policies of the venues. Furthermore, we will continue to do our best to accommodate as many tapers as possible within the confines of the venues limitations and ticket / space availability.